ABOUT SHUHADA SAVINGS PLAN
The Shuhada savings plan is specially designed for the long term welfare of the widows and wards
of Shuhada of the Armed Forces and Para-Military forces. The invaluable efforts of our national
heroes deserve a savings plan ensuring long term financial security for their families.
• Shuhada savings plan is the first such plan made specifically for the families of our Heroes.
• Lump Sum Investments & Withdrawals facility (with no penalty).
• Mahana Munafa facility with direct transfer in any Bank in Pakistan (With no penalty).
• Minimum Investment: Only Rs. 1,000/month for Growth Plan
• Minimum Investment: Only Rs. 25,000 for Income Plan
• Monthly Statement & SMS Information Service.
• Financing facility available against pledging of units of Funds managed by AWTIL.
• Free of cost consultation and individualized investment plan for each family.
• Tax benefit available under section 62 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
• Life and accidental Insurance/Takaful coverage facility available*.
*AWTIL will only facilitate for Insurance/Takaful coverage. Insurance/Takaful coverage is optional and cost is to be borne by
Provide Your Email Address for Latest Information on Mutual Funds.
Complaint and Feedback
Mr. Asif Iqbal
Head of Operations & Investor Services
Tel Off: (+92-51) 9272379-80
Mr Qaiser Khan
Customer Services Representative
Tel Off: (+92-51) 8430227
Click For Online Complaints
Federal Budget 2021 Insights by Mr. Basharat Ullah Khan
DISCLAIMER: “In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the Company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained.”