ABOUT RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN
The Retirement Savings Plan aims to offer the investor tax efficient growth and a regular stream of
income after retirement. Investor chooses individualized plan. The plan aims to provide post retirement income to sustain individualized living standard.
• Individualized Investment Solutions for each Individual.
• Plans for both Salaried & Self-employed Individuals.
• Minimum Investment of Rs. 1,000 per month (systematic investment plan)
• No Penalties on Early Withdrawals.
• Monthly Statement & Free SMS Information Service.
• Financing facility available against pledging of units of Funds managed by AWTIL.
• Tax benefit available under section 62 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
• Life and accidental Insurance/Takaful coverage facility available*.
*AWTIL will only facilitate for Insurance/Takaful coverage. Insurance/Takaful coverage is optional and cost is to be borne by
Provide Your Email Address for Latest Information on Mutual Funds.