ABOUT MARRIAGE SAVINGS PLAN
Marriage Savings Plan aims to support a family unit to save for the expenses related to the marriage
of their children. Investors make small monthly investments in the plan that is managed by a team
of professional investment managers collectively. The time period and amount is decided by the
Investors. The illustration helps investors visualize their future support-fund amount. Every couple
plans a dream wedding for their children. This grand event requires a lot of careful financial
planning so that your child’s marriage and other needs are taken care of. With a Marriage Savings
Plan we will guide you and assist you in achieving your goals. We help you maintain your focus on
your goal … your child’s first step towards a new journey in life.
• Optimized Growth of Savings.
• Plan is for both Salaried & Self-employed Individuals.
• Minimum Investment Rs 1000/month.
• Individualized Investment Portfolios.
• No Penalty on Early Withdrawals.
• Monthly Statement & Free SMS Information Service.
• Financing facility available against pledging of units of Funds managed by AWTIL.
• Tax benefit available under section 62 of Income Tax Ordinance2001.
• Life and accidental Insurance/Takaful coverage facility available*.
*AWTIL will only facilitate for Insurance/Takaful coverage. Insurance/Takaful coverage is optional and cost is to be borne by
Provide Your Email Address for Latest Information on Mutual Funds.
Complaint and Feedback
Mr. Asif Iqbal
Head of Operations & Investor Services
Tel Off: (+92-51) 9272379-80
Mr Qaiser Khan
Customer Services Representative
Tel Off: (+92-51) 8430227
Click For Online Complaints
Federal Budget 2021 Insights by Mr. Basharat Ullah Khan
DISCLAIMER: “In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the Company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained.”