About Hajj & Umrah Savings Plan
Performing HAJJ is a “Farz” on every Muslim with physical and Financial ability. It is a once in a
lifetime goal for majority. Our professional team of investment managers will help you save for
fulfillment of the duty of Hajj. The savings plan aims to generate competitive returns and capital
appreciation by investing in a mix of pure Islamic Shariah Compliant income and equity related
instruments. Our team of Shariah Compliant Islamic Fund managers work under the guidance of
approved Shariah Advisors. The illustration provides an easy to understand methodology to visualize this dream within the span of a few years only.
• Shariah Compliant Islamic Growth of your Savings.
• Plan is for both Salaried & Self-employed Individuals.
• Minimum Investment Rs 1,000/month.
• No Penalty on Early Withdrawals.
• Monthly Statement & SMS Information Service.
• Financing facility available against pledging of units of Funds managed by AWTIL.
• Tax benefit available under section 62 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
• Life and accidental Insurance/Takaful coverage facility available*.
*AWTIL will only facilitate for Insurance/Takaful coverage. Insurance/Takaful coverage is optional and cost is to be borne by
Provide Your Email Address for Latest Information on Mutual Funds.
Complaint and Feedback
Mr. Asif Iqbal
Head of Operations & Investor Services
Tel Off: (+92-51) 9272379-80
Mr Qaiser Khan
Customer Services Representative
Tel Off: (+92-51) 8430227
Click For Online Complaints
Federal Budget 2021 Insights by Mr. Basharat Ullah Khan
DISCLAIMER: “In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the Company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained.”