ABOUT CHILDREN EDUCATION PLAN
Education is the key to the success of our children and the next generation. As a responsible parent,
you are always willing to take steps today so that your little ones get to see a brighter tomorrow. Be
it basic education or the most desirable higher education degree, a loving parent desires to provide
enough financial security for each milestone in a child's life. With the ever increasing schooling and
higher education fee, availing quality education has become a dream to many. The children education savings plan would offer parents and individuals to avail the best education facilities which
would help streamline career objectives for a brighter future.
• Optimized growth of savings.
• Age based portfolios for children.
• Plan is for both salaried & self-employed individuals.
• Minimum investment Rs. 1000/month.
• No penalty on early withdrawals.
• Monthly Statement & SMS information service.
• Financing facility available against pledging of units of Funds managed by AWTIL.
• Tax benefit available under section 62 of income tax ordinance 2001.
• Life and accidental Insurance/Takaful coverage facility available*.
*AWTIL will only facilitate for Insurance/Takaful coverage. Insurance/Takaful coverage is optional and cost is to be borne by
Provide Your Email Address for Latest Information on Mutual Funds.
Complaint and Feedback
Mr. Asif Iqbal
Head of Operations & Investor Services
Tel Off: (+92-51) 9272379-80
Mr Qaiser Khan
Customer Services Representative
Tel Off: (+92-51) 8430227
Click For Online Complaints
Federal Budget 2021 Insights by Mr. Basharat Ullah Khan
DISCLAIMER: “In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the Company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained.”